Cup-a-teA

Hi All! I got kind of used to keeping a blog while i was in Rome earlier this year so I figured this one could serve the same purpose for while I'm in London getting my Masters *fingers crossed*. Read away :) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Yaayyy.....this friday if all goes well, I'll be seeing the most amazing duck in the world (the most amazing real one at least....cos in my opinion the most amazing ducks in the world arent real....specifically Daffy, no like Donald since I saw the french Donald version with an attitude....but I digress...)

http://www.ducktastic.co.uk/home.htm

If any of you are ever bored.....try the mind reading game....that's a smart duck!!!

Also, due to see Phantom of the Opera the week after that with Stefan...yaaayyy!!

Before then though, it's reading week...and thank God for that. That means no lectures, and more time to finish work....which is what I'm trying to do...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

3 Comments:

At 1:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice duck game...it is simple though.. reallly simple

firstly it only works for 2 digit numbers,so.. from 10 up... whatever the number you choose..the result is always 9, over 20 it's 18, 30 it's 27, 40 it's 36, 50 it's 45, 60 it's 54, 70 it's 63, 80 it's 72 and 90 it's 81

so all they have to do is simply to always put the same figure on the numbers 9,18,27,36,45,54,63,72 and 81 and that's it!! the duck will always get it right since no matter what combination you choose...the results alll have the same symbol!

 
At 1:16 PM, Blogger Shazzy :) said...

how come different symbols come up then??

 
At 1:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

because each time you click they shuffle the symbols... but what you are not noticing is that the symbols of the numbers i mentioned are ALL the same and the duck always picks up that symbol ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home